Yes Marketing is committed to ensuring that the user’s privacy is protected. If the company asks the user to provide information by which they can be identified when using this website, the user can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Yes Marketing may change this policy periodically by updating this page. The user should regularly check this page to ensure they have the most u-to-date information. This policy is effective from 5/1/2018.
The types of information we collect
The company may collect the following information:
- Name and company information
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Other information relevant to client surveys and comments submitted through web forms.
Use of collected information
In order to access certain content on this website (such as whitepapers and data reports), the user must first complete a web form. When filling out the form the user is required to provide certain information (such as name and email address). Yes Marketing requires this information to verify that a user is human (in order to protect the site from bots), understand the user’s content needs and provide better overall experience through the following applications of a user’s information:
- The company will use the user’s information to respond to the user when they contact the company through a form submission. The company will not share the user’s information with any third party outside of their organization, unless necessary to fulfill the user’s request, e.g. to ship any marketing literature to the user via an outsourced delivery service like UPS or Fedex.
- The company may use the information provided by the user to improve its thought leadership and market research content and services.
- The company may periodically send email notifications about new content, service offerings or other relevant information using the email address which you have provided.
- Periodically, the company may use the user’s information to contact them by email, phone, or mail about various service offerings or content releases. The company may use that information to customize certain website pages and content according to the user’s interests.
- Internal record keeping. All data collected is stored and managed within the company’s North American marketing hub, located primarily in these two main locations:
o 200 West Adams Street, Suite 1400, Chicago Il 60606, United States (headquarters)
o 421 SW Sixth Avenue, Suite 400, Portland Oregon, 97204, United States
The company is the sole owners of the information collected on this site. The company only has access to/collects information that the user voluntarily provides at the time of form submission, email or other direct contact. The company will not sell, distribute or lease the user’s personal information to anyone else unless the company has the user’s permission or is required by law to do so. The company may share the user’s personal information with contracted third-party service providers or partners in order to send the user more relevant content.
Cookies are small text files that many websites transfer to users’ hard drives to let the website deliver personalized user experience, remember the users’ information and settings when a return visit occurs, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in website improvements. The cookies help the company analyze web traffic or evaluate pages visited in order to improve site performance and detect any error messages. Cookies allow web applications to respond to the user as an individual by remembering and tailoring operations to the user’s needs, likes, and dislikes based on information collected about their preferences.
The company uses functionality cookies to identify which pages are being visited. This helps it analyze data about webpage traffic and improve the company’s website in order to tailor it to the audience’s needs. The company only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help the company provide the user with a better website experience by enabling the company to monitor which pages users find useful and which they do not. A cookie in no way gives the company access to a user’s computer or any personally identifiable information, other than the data the user chooses to share with us.
The user can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but users can usually modify their browser setting to decline cookies. This may prevent users from taking full advantage of the website. Learn more about cookies at allaboutcookies.org
The company also uses, directly or through third-party partners, web beacons and pixels on some of its website pages in conjunction with cookies to compile statistics about site usage and to help deliver relevant content more effectively. Web beacons are small pieces of code that are embedded in website pages and alert the company when they have been viewed. These technologies allow the company to deliver personalized communications to users through website or emails and measure the impact of those communications. In these situations, the company’s goal is to deliver relevant communications based on specific online activity related to search and site behavior. The company also uses pixels in HTML emails to determine whether recipients have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those emails. This allows the company to gauge the effectiveness, relevance and value of its email communications.
Links to other websites
The company’s website and email communications may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once a user has used these links to leave the company’s site and/or access other websites, they should note that the company does not have any control over other websites. Therefore, the company cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which the user provides whilst visiting other sites through links that have been provided on the company’s website. As such no other sites are governed by this privacy statement. The user should exercise caution and look at the applicable privacy statements when visiting new websites.
The user’s access to and control over their personal information
The user may opt out of any future communications from the company at any time by:
- Clicking the “unsubscribe” link on any email message sent by the company.
- Replying to any message received by the company with the request to unsubscribe.
- Directly contacting the company by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-877-937-6245 (within the US) and +44 (0) 207-614-4200 (outside the US).
Users can do the following at any time by directly contacting the company by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-877-937-6245 (within the US) and +44 (0) 207-614-4200 (outside the US):
- Verify what data the company has about the user, if any.
- Update or change any data the company has about the user.
- Requests that the company deletes any data it has about the user.
- Express any concern about the company’s use of the user’s data.
- If the user has previously agreed to the company using the user’s data for direct marketing purposes, has later changed his or her mind and would like to end the consent.
The user may request all information kept by the company. If the user would like a copy of that information, they can email email@example.com.
The user should contact the company immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-937-6245 (within the US) and +44 (0) 207-614-4200 (outside the US) if they believe any information the company is storing is incorrect or incomplete. The company will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The company is committed to ensuring that all user information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, the company has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
The company does not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data). For added security, the company provides access to a version of its website with a security certificate included. Any information collected through this version is encrypted and transmitted to the company in a secure way. The user can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for or typing in "https" at the beginning of the company’s web address.
Last Updated: May 1st, 2018